Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Annoying commercials

You know what I find to be really annoying?

Those commercials in which people immitate the beeps, buzzes, hisses, and tones of automated telephone answering services and elevator music -- how many of those are they going to make? There is the one at the farming supply center... and the other one was so annoying I blocked it out of my mind in fear of being annoyed in a more annoying manner. Ha!

Sure. My opinion. I know. Everyone's got one. I'm sure that there are people out there that LOVE those commercials and crack up every time they see it.

I'm not one of those.

I also don't find Billy Graham's "prayer meetings" to be all that alluring.

I didn't see any good reason to vote for re-electing George W. Bush.

I don't particularly like "American Idol" or "Fear Factor". "Desperate Housewives" is not a 'must see' for me.

I see little if any cause to be in an uproar about many things that bother many members of American society.

I'm telling you, though. Those commercials are IRRITATING.

Carry on.

No comments:

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books