Monday, June 19, 2006

Aimless, The Movie !!!!

Aimless, The Movie


I would like to take this moment to promote my friend Ryan's new project, Aimless. He's planning to go on some travels and film his experiences to create a movie. Ryan's a real creative and interesting person, and he can be a really social person too. I expect that he has the potential to produce some great stuff. His photos of his experiences in NYC are memorable and interesting, and he really can write. Check out the AimlessMovie website. You will find something very interesting.

1 comment:

Ryan M. Powell said...

Thanks for the pitch, Jay. I think that's the world's only external man-made link to the Aimless web site other than the links I've included in message board posts. And message boards just may be the key for both you and myself to reach the masses. I'm going to start posting to message boards everywhere in hopes of attracting people to the Aimless site. I'm also going to link to your site. From what I understand, having other sites link to your site is one of the best ways to get the site ranked higher in search engines.

Speaking of my photos: Here are 84 of them. Some of them are great, but some of them didn't turn out quite right. Considering I don't know the first thing about photography and I was not trying to take great pictures, I think most of them are pretty garsh-darn awesome.

Nine days to Buckeye football!

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books