Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Aimless: Grassroots fund-raising

It's almost 1 AM on a Monday night, and I can't get to sleep.

I'm wide awake!!

So, instead of tossing and turning, I got out of bed, grabbed the laptop, went into the bathroom, and sat on a chair by the window to write and surf and write.

Yesterday... Aigool and I took Sabine and Caspian to COSI, along with Alex, Tim, Petey and Nicky. We got to see the Star Wars exhibit, Oceans, Progress, Space, as well as the interactive exhibits in the back courtyard. There is an interesting site, called TryScience.Org that features a travel guide for people who love science. Check it out.

Tonight... I made some of my Google Notebooks public.

I checked out Ryan's website, Aimless.

I commented on Ryan's ideas for, what he called, "grassroots fund-raising".

Maybe Ryan will put a link to my thisisdocrivs blog in one of his Aimless blog posts. That would be most excellent!

No comments:

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books