Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pastor Lew meets Ryan

A pastor named Lew picked up Ryan, who was trying to get a ride in Florida. He was really impressed by him and his adventure, so he wrote about it on his blog, revolution. Ryan has often been very outspoken when it comes to evangelist types and people who claim to follow the example of Jesus.

Ryan has written a lot about our culture, as Lew points out, has become a true student of our culture, or what I would call, an anthropologist. I love it!!!!! I went to school and studied how to become an anthropologist, and Ryan has actually employed himself as an anthropologist. That's very cool, because it inspires me not to throw away my own dreams.

I'm going to have to contact Lew and see how we can work together to help support Ryan with some more marketing and promotions, grassroots-style.

No comments:

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books