Thursday, September 21, 2006

A story about "Access 2003 Programming Weekend Crash Course"

by Cary N. Prague

So far (I’m only on chapter 2 – From Macros to Modules), this book clearly explains the more advanced aspects of developing applications, using Microsoft Access and the Visual Basic programming language. It skips over the more basic skills that you need to develop with Access, which is why I picked this one. It doesn’t go into much detail about programming or development. It covers the basics of many essential skills and prepares you for the only real way to effectively learn: to DO it. I am glad that I found this book. The skills I need to improve are programming and development skills, not how to use the GUI to create a pretty form.

- docrivs

No comments:

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books