Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brinks Truck Daydream


I was standing at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

I let my mind wander as I waited for the light to change and allow me to legally and, somewhat safely, cross.

I thought...

Oh! The light is always green when I want to cross! -- Oh! Can I make it across with all this traffic? -- Oh! The blonde in the white blouse just walked up beside me. -- Oh! What does she look like up close? -- Oh! A Brinks truck! It sure would be great to have my own Brinks truck full of money. --Oh! How would I pull that off? -- Oh! Is anyone else waiting for this light to change reading my thoughts? Are any of them thinking what I'm thinking?

So, tell me have you ever had a Brinks Truck Daydream like that before?

Or am I the only one?

- docrivs

No comments:

oldbooks

oldbooks
Books